Appreciation Post

David De Gea:  Our Club legend - A Hero -  A Icon

Last season many wanted David De Gea sold, and Dean Henderson as our first  goalkeeper. 

I don't mean to be harsh on Hendo, but what I actually mean...the way De Gea has been so far in this whole season, this is a thing a hero and the best one in that position would have done.

This is the old De Gea we all know.

He has simply convinced most of the people, experts, journalists, and newspapers who wanted him out of the club [last season].

His saves tonight, saved the three points. He is working his ass off to save us, and be up there with the best ones in that position.

Many times I have asked myself: "is David De Gea actually a human???"

I have always loved De Gea as a part of our club, and I'm still doing that. This man have no fear, he is a instinct a keeper could have dreamed off. He owns that position. To have a goalkeeper like him, it's just so important, even what some newspapers, experts, fans and so on is saying. He show

Comments